Friday, January 14, 2011

Chair Redo

I loved this chair when I spotted it in Goodwill.  I loved it even more when I saw it was $6.00 and already painted white.  I dragged it to the front of the store and paid the lady, shoved it in the car and knew what I wanted to happen to it.  And then it happened, you know life, and I never got around to the chair...

And there is sat, in the corner of my sewing studio until the ice storm came, and I had 2 days off from work and I remembered the chair that I wanted to redo so badly...
I absolutely love it and could kick myself for waiting so long to recover that cushion!

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to do this same thing this weekend! If I don't let other stuff distract me. I have been wanting to recover my sewing room chair for ages now, and I *think* Mr. Skooks finally fixed it for me (leg was trixie and wobbly) so I can move on with the project. :)

    Thanks for stopping by and leaving such a sweet comment on my blog earlier!

    ReplyDelete