Friday, November 6, 2009

CCQuilts has been Feaured!



CCQuilts has been featured on another blog... Momfessions!

Shelia has has a blog carnival for the last week with different gift ideas, my t-shirt quilts were mentioned under the Something Different category.

Another idea for something different for gifts:

-Etsy.com: A fabulous website of handmade items. I have given and received gifts from Etsy and have always been so pleased with what I have bought. The garters for my wedding were ordered from Etsy at a great price. You can find any and everything on Etsy!

-Stationary and Stamps: I love writing cards and notes. There is just something about recieving real mail and knowing someone took the time to create something so special.

-Green Gifts: We all want the world be better place, why not express it in gifts? A cute reusable shopping tote, some new energy efficent light bulbs, stationary on recycled paper, the ideas are endless!

No comments:

Post a Comment